




Landen has discovered that he can go places when he really wants to. He mostly rolls to get around, but if a toy is just out of his reach, he has figured out a way to get it. When he is on his tummy, he will rock himself back and forth and reach until he has scooted enough to reach his toy. It is pretty funny to watch. The first time that Elliot saw him do this, he was worried that Landen was upset that he couldn't reach the toy, so he moved it closer. I told him that Landen is actually learning by struggling to get it and to let him try until he either gets it or gets pissed. The next time, Elliot was surprised when Landen was able to get his toy. Since then, we have seen him move around a lot more easily. He also spins on his tummy to get toys or to look at something. It won't be long and I will probably be finding him in some odd places. I think I might need to get a baby gate soon. Landen is still loving the new perspective he gets while sitting up. He loves to sit and stare a the TV or the Christmas tree. He has also discovered that he can throw his toys. The first few times it surprised him when it went so far. He just looks at me with a puzzled look on his face like he is asking "what happened?" He is starting to giggle when he gets tickled. He also laughs at the TV when we watch Sesame Street. It is hard to describe his laugh. It is like a half giggle with a big grin (that doesn't do it justice). I need to try to get a video of it, but he usually stops as soon as I hold up the camera.
Pictures: 1 - Landen fell asleep in the high chair while I was eating my lunch (he had already eaten); 2 - If I were to put a thought bubble on this picture it would say, "I see it, now how do I get it?"; 3 & 4 - Landen is showing off his Santa suit; 5 - Landen is fascinated by the lights on the tree. You can't really tell, but the room is dark except for the lights on the tree.
1 comment:
I love the giggle, makes me laugh....something we all need at least once a day.
Just finally figured out how to leave a comment.
Keep the pics coming.
Aunt Deb
Post a Comment