







It's a good thing that I am not teaching now because I don't know how I would get everything done and still keep my sanity. I know a few of you who read this have multiples, and I don't know how you do it. Lately, Landen has been demanding attention and he gets very upset if I leave the room or don't play with him for a little while. He has been a little happier the last few days because he can sit up on his own for a long time. Today he was actually content to sit and play with a toy and look around for about a 1/2 hour. Wednesday was the first day that he sat up straight for longer than a few seconds and he has just gotten stronger since.
We have had a lot going on since my last post. Last Saturday, Connie, Larry, Landen, Elliot and I went to Grand Island to go shopping for the day. Landen was pretty good. He got a little fussy in the mall because he was hungry and tired. He fell asleep about as soon as we left the parking lot, so Larry sat in the van with him while the rest of us went to the next store. The rest of the day went well and Landen slept all the way home and still slept through the night. Then Sunday we put up Christmas lights. It was such a nice day that we decided to get it over with. Landen enjoyed sitting outside in his activity center wearing his new cowboy hat (see picture). Wednesday I spent the day baking pies for Thanksgiving which we spent at my parents' house. Friday we went to a wedding in Logan, KS for my Dad's uncle...we didn't realize that it would be snowing and the hour trip there took 2 hours to get home (we got stuck behind a scared driver going 30 mph). We spent Saturday at Connie and Larry's house. Sunday, we had Landen's 6 month pictures taken here. I decided to do it early so that they would be ready in time for Christmas cards.
Pictures: 1 - my Dad and Landen on Thanksgiving Day; 2 - showing off horse p.j.s and cowboy hat; 3 - sitting with uncle Wendall (he gave Landen the outfit); 4 - playing outside (explained above); 5 - Sitting up all by himself!; 6 - sitting on the changing table after a bath (look at that tooth)!; 7 - switched hats with uncle Adam...I don't think they fit!; 8 - sitting in the rocking chair that has been in the family for 100 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment