Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 months old!
















I can't hardly believe that Landen is 6 months old already. We had another busy week. Last Wednesday was my birthday, so we went to Beaver City to have supper with my parents. On Saturday, we went to Beaver City again so that Landen could see Santa Clause. I managed to leave the house without my camera, luckily my mom had her camera. We couldn't get Landen to smile while sitting on Santa's lap, but the picture we got was better than if he was looking at us with a smile. Since we got such a pretty snow, I decided to take some pictures of Landen wearing his snow suit in the snow. Then Elliot had the idea to make a snow angel. It turned out pretty cute! The second picture is Landen's six month picture in the same place on the couch that we take his picture every month. He doesn't look so tiny in that spot anymore. The fourth picture is my dad holding Landen. Landen loves to grab glasses; he has even bent Elliot's glasses. We were lucky to get a picture of Landen smiling while my dad is holding him. Lately Landen has been crying when my dad holds him. He doesn't see my dad very often, so he doesn't really know him. Landen is also starting to get separation anxiety (which could explain why he cries when my dad holds him). He will sometimes starts screaming if I leave him in the living room while I go to another room. It is very difficult to get anything done around the house when he does that. Speaking of screaming...that's all for today.

No comments: