I just remembered something I forgot to put in my previous post. Landen is tall enough now that he can reach the light switch in our room and his room. We used to be able to keep him out of rooms by keeping the light off, but now that he can reach the switch, that doesn't work anymore. It also doesn't work to keep the door shut either because he can turn the knob to open the door as well.
Today was a big milestone day for Adellyn. After supper I noticed that the tooth she has been working on broke through today. I knew it was going to happen soon because she has been really chewing and drooling for a while now. Another thing that she did today is she finally rolled from her back to her tummy. I really thought that she would do that a lot sooner since she rolled from tummy to back at only 3 weeks old.
It was a beautiful day today and we took advantage of it and went for a walk and played in the backyard for quite a while. We really needed the fresh air and Landen needed to run and play. He was so silly and had a blast playing outside. I can't wait for more nice weather!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We used to have a childproof thing on the doorknob to our basement because we didn't want Abel falling down the steps. The funny thing was, he could open the door with that thing on the knob better than I could. So much for "childproofing." :-)
I think you'll find that it's kind of handy when your child gets tall enough to reach the light switches. I'm always asking Abel to turn a light on or off for me to save me a few steps. :-)
Post a Comment