Thursday, July 31, 2008

Landen or Linus



I don't know how many of you get to see Landen regularly, but if you have seen him lately, you have probably seen him carrying his blanket and sucking his thumb just like Linus. His thumb seems to be a permanent attachment to his face anymore. He also throws a fit when I try to take his blanket away to get him to eat or play with other toys. His does have a back up blanket, but he prefers the white one. I do manage to sneak it into the wash about once a week...and it definitely needs it!


There's not much new around here. We did get to go to the lake again on Sunday. Landen really enjoyed the boat ride this time and he also got to swim a little. Here he is in the water with Grandpa.

I hope every one is staying cool...I'm looking at the thermometer now and it is 101 degrees at 10:43 in the morning. I might have to go to the pool today!

No comments: