I was just thinking today about how much Landen has grown and changed. He has been working on rolling from his back to his tummy. He gets most of the way over, he just doesn't get his head picked up. He doesn't really like being on his tummy, so the only time he tries to roll is if he is reaching for a toy. He has gotten really good at grasping the toys. Whether he is in his activity center, on his play mat or if I hold a toy up for him, he is pretty good at grabbing it with one or both hands. Anymore now, if he can get it to his mouth, he'll play with it...including my fingers! Here are some pictures from the week. In the first one, Landen had just woke up from a nap on the couch. In the second one, I was trying to lay him on his tummy on the couch (he is asleep) and this is how he ended up when I put him down. I had to take a picture before I readjusted him. The third one is a good shot of him in his activity center. He LOVES to play in it. We think he looks like a mad scientist hard at work the way he studies some of the objects. In the next picture, we were getting ready for a walk and Landen got Elliot's glasses and, of course, tried to put them in his mouth. The fifth picture is our comparison picture that we take each month to show how much he has grown. Scroll down to see other months and notice where the top of his head is in the first post compared to now. The last picture is about as far as Landen gets in rolling over...he was reaching for toys.
He gets shots on Monday, so we'll find out much he weighs now. He has been eating his cereal much better and getting it twice a day. It was like he decided one day that he would eat his cereal and he has been eating good ever since.






No comments:
Post a Comment