Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3 Months Old!







Landen is 3 months old! On his three month birthday, he started blowing bubbles. It is so cute how he puckers up his lips to blow the bubbles and he thinks he is pretty cool and does it all the time now (that's all I have heard out of him this morning). I took a short video of him blowing bubbles (you'll have turn your head to watch it though). I hope it works for everyone. (a quick note: I changed a setting that will allow everyone to post comments, not just members) Landen has also been reaching for his feet when he is sitting on the couch or in his bumbo. When on the couch, he can go from sitting to his belly in a matter of seconds...guess that means I can't leave him on the couch to even get the camera anymore. We took him to get his 3 month pictures last night. It went pretty good, except the little stinker wouldn't hardly smile. He smiles all the time for me, but he wouldn't do it for the camera.

I've been told by a lot of people that I am pretty spoiled with Landen. The reason I say this is that I can't remember the last time I had to get up with him before 6:30 am. He usually sleeps until 7:30 or 8 and sometimes until 9. The only reason he woke up at 6:30 the other day was because he was cold (it got down into the 40s that night). If he wakes up during the night, he finds his thumb and goes back to sleep without crying. In fact, he rarely cries. He whines when he is hungry...he cries when Grandpa Becker waits until really mad before letting him eat! He "talks" a lot and I can tell when his tone changes from happy to hungry...and it can happen pretty quick.

No comments: