Not much new this week. Landen turned 2 months olds this past Saturday. The second picture is his 2 month picture. I decided to take his picture in the same place every month (every week for the first six weeks) to show how much he has grown in relation to that spot on the couch. If you look at the first post, he has really grown a lot. He does a lot of cute things right now. When he is sucking his thumb, he sometimes curls his whole body up like he thinks he is going to get something out of it. He also loves to watch our faces and he was pretty focused on Elliot's face the other night. We took Landen to the vineyard for the first time this week. We also picked our first bunch of grapes (the vines weren't supposed to produce this year, so this was a surprise). For those of you who don't know, we planted a small vineyard in Connie and Larry's (Elliot's parents) lot in town. Elliot and his dad have been making wine for two years now and have decided to grow their own grapes. So far the wine has been made from wild fruit, juice kits, or fruit that we can get in bulk. They decided the next step is a vineyard.
I've been asked by a few people if I am teaching this year. The answer is no. I decided that I wanted to stay home and enjoy every moment that I can with Landen because I know that I will never get those moments back. I might do some subbing, but right now I am dragging my feet on that. I can't stand the thought of leaving him with a babysitter right now. I have left him with Connie or my mom for a day, but that was just one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment